CMAC Tenets : What We Believe
• We believe the Bible to be the Inspired Word of God, suitable for training, correction, edification, and instruction
(2 Timothy 3:16)
• We believe in the the deity of Jesus Christ as God’s only Son.
(John 3:16 ; Philippians 2:5-
• We believe in the substitutionary work of Jesus Christ on the cross, and that He is the only means by which mankind can be restored to right relationship with God.
17 ; Ephesians 2:8- 9 ; I John 1:9)
• We believe that all of mankind is sinful, and is in need of salvation through faith in Christ.
(Romans 3:10, 23 ; 1 John 1:7-
10 ; John 3:16)
• We believe the work of salvation is a free gift of grace, and cannot be earned by good works.
• We believe evangelism and discipleship are mandates of Scripture, and should be evident in the life of a believer.
• We believe that we are to encourage one another, and mirror the life of Christ in our attitudes and actions.
• We believe we are to love one another, as Christ as demonstrated His love to us.
(John 13:34 )
• We believe forgiveness is a mandate, and is a lifestyle we as believers must live.
(Matthew 6:12, 14-
• We believe in the return of Christ and the reality of heaven and hell.
3 ; Revelation 7:9- 17 ; Revelation 20:11- 15)
• We believe all of mankind will stand before God and be judged for their works in this life.
(2 Corinthians 5:10)
• We believe the born-
again Christian should live a life of holiness, and be separated from the things of the world that would hinder the believer’s spiritual life and witness before others.
(I Corinthians 6:19-
20; I Corinthians 10:23- 33; 2 Corinthians 6:14- 18; 1 Peter 1:16)